HIRE A FILIPINO WORKER AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE
1. HAVE ONE MAIN REQUIREMENT Refrain from overwhelming your potential candidates with a list of skills so detailed that they start to back out of the application process even before starting it. Just come up with one solid requirement that you feel is the most important to you for that position you are hiring in.
2. ENTERTAIN A LOT OF CANDIDATES It always pays to have more people vying for the position. This only means that they are interested in working for you and they have knowledge of two to three of the tasks required for that position. When hiring, it is most ideal that you interview a pool of candidates who have thoroughly followed your application process. The more you interview, the closer you are to finding the best person for the job.
3. INSTEAD OF LIVE INTERVIEWS, SEND OUT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS Not everyone is confident in front of the camera to do online live interviews. You don’t want to risk losing your next potential WFH executive over this. Instead, do your interview through multiple emails and a list of questions you carefully crafted. By doing so, you get to know all important information about your candidates by also connecting with them more through multiple back and forth messages.
4. GIVE ATTENTION TO THEIR APPLICATION PROCESS One’s hiring style is different from another. Though they might be following the same instructions, they might interpret it differently. Notice your candidates’ attention to detail, speed of response, English skills, and gut. These aspects can tell you greatly about an individual’s work style and attitude.
5. HIRE THE BEST ONE Probably after your list of questions and the multiple email exchanges, some candidates might have already dropped out of the application process. This will now leave you with a narrower group from which you can now select your next Filipino WFH executive. After all the processes, you pretty much know who is the best one to hire. Choose that person. Choose the best one.
The hiring process could be as easy as just choosing the person with the best skills on paper. But it might not yield the same result compared with the one you can come up with from following the steps above. If you put in enough effort in hiring, your candidates will surely know how much they should take their application process seriously. This will show just how much you value each other’s time.